Musings on Potential Final Project

January 30th, 2008

Well, finally I’ve gotten my blog to work properly. I hope.

I’m not entirely sure what I want to do my final project on, but I’m thinking I might want to focus on webcomics, because a) I honestly know next to nothing about them, b) they seem to be incredibly popular, and c) I love comic books, so this seems like a natural area for me to look into, especially as I have an interest in working in the comics industry. (Yeah, I’m kind of a geek. What can I say?)

I’m not entirely sure what I’m going to do with this yet, but I’m thinking on it.

(I also found the idea of doing something of an Improv Everywhere nature interesting when someone brought it up on Tuesday, and kind of of hope that someone–if not me–might do a project of that nature.)

As for the reading for tomorrow’s class, I’m afraid it puzzled me quite a bit. I hope that our discussion in class might help, and then I’ll be able to post a more coherent response. (Speaking of which, I hope the comments I’ve left on other entries actually worked . . . Because they didn’t seem to have, last I looked. Will have to look again.)

Dessine-moi un mouton!
    Quand on veut un mouton, c'est la preuve qu'on existe.